Monday, July 6, 2009

Complete Normality

Phogg you prick, what are you up to these days.

McKane Jesus, you havent’ changed a bit. Still a cunt.

Shut the fuck up. Whats with the designer glasses

Keep your fucking hands off them

Your suit is shit. Have you got a job?

Playing the stock market. What the fuck are you drinking?

What, liquor, what the hell does that involve, are you a trader.

In a sense yeah. Why do you have any understanding of it. Its complicated

Phogg you fucking retard, I know what the stock exchange is, don’t be so fucking hostile. What have you been making losses like everyone else? Your suit is shit by the way.

You really haven’t changed, and in fact…

Show some fucking interest and you might learn something about me, you social retard. Do you realise how insulting that is? Anyway whats the story have you been weathering the storm with your investments or what? Commodities?

No I deal in shares only, I’ve invested in renewable energy. Most of that sector is pretty strong.

Good for you. Whats your net worth.

Ten billion. Whats yours

Ten point one billion.

Very good, that’s very impressive McKane, I said Ten billion and you said ten point one billion, that means you have more money than me. Congratulations, pity your wit doesn’t match your ego.

You’re a little fan of sarcasm aren’t you.

Not really, anyway what the fuck are you doing with yourself captain McKane?

Would you really like to know.

Yes I’d also like to know if you’ve got fat little children yet.

No I don’t have any kids you fucking paedophile.

What do you work at?

I’m a doctor.

Really? I thought you had all the qualities of a prison officer.

Au contraire my imbeciled friend, I am a doctor by day, I am held in high esteem, I show empathy, regard and warmth to my patients, and by night I do this shit.

What kind of doctor are you?

Psychiatrist in fact.

A fucking shrink. That’s a surprise. Do you treat depression? Do you enjoy working with nutjobs?

Everyone needs therapy, not just nutjobs. Some people need to pay for it.

Do you treat nutjobs.

Of course I’ve treated nutjobs. I’ve treated psychopaths, schizophrenics, manic depressives. I’ve treated murderers, rapists…

Do you get any pleasure out of that?

Pleasure is not the word.

Most people here could do with some treatment.

This is their treatment. They don’t have any problems.

Yes they do. Everyones’ addicted to this shit. That’s the problem.

Why is that a problem

It’s socially unacceptable.

Shut the fuck up, you’re talking like a town councillor.

Listen as long as this is kept secret its fine. But it’s all going to spiral out of control eventually, it’ll be a social catastrophe.

It won’t spiral out of control.

Yes it will. Its addictive, its an obsession. People are going to get carried away. Look at that bitch over there, she’s hysterical.

That doesn’t matter. She’ll be back to normal by the time its over.

No comments:

Post a Comment