Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day Two and I'm Gaspin'

Day two of induction and it is clear that my life has taken a new direction. As I sit in the meeting room around a table with my fellow trainees and course trainer, going through the erroneous and fraudulent details on documents that I am to spend my time combing through, I realise that once I have spent enough time doing such diligent work, I will have the ability to deviously create such false documents that I can submit them to obtain huge funds and fraudulently but securely pass them through the whole system.

Yes, as I sit there, nodding in agreement at my tutor, focusing and forming questions, wide eyed and holding off the sleepiness, a concept deep in my sub-consciousness slowly emerges and I realise that I am destined to piece together the perfect crime that will see me amass a fortune overnight at the expense of this grand organisation and disappear calmly into oblivion leaving nothing but a trace of deception. Deft as a vixen yet ruthless as a wild dog.

I will live out my days as a clandestine in the exotic provinces of Southern Brazil with a lady companion who will not be my wife but a mere companion who will be addicted to my mischievous and cunning nature. I will feel forever youthful being aware of the fact that I have criminally taken my wealth from a fortress of systems and security. I will smugly grow old in the knowledge that I have refuted the conventions of the people around me, the people close to me. And in the end, all they will have received from me is mystery and wonder. Oh what a legacy.

That and I kinda wanna go back on the fags.

No comments:

Post a Comment